Monday, March 24, 2008

Yummy...Yummy..Yummy


Are you still remember this stuffs??I'ts a beko (sweet rice) and fried fish tilapia with tomato.I really missed this kind of foods.I got this sweet rice from my friend Jessiette and i bougth the fish and banana leaves at the Pricerite Store. Oh! i lovethe fish specially fish that from Philippines. I dn't really care how so smell fishy it is in my house and my hubby he doesn't really care either as long as i enjoyed it. Anyway not really too bad too bad the fish than the dried fish(bulad) Everytime i fried fish , always get ready with my super power scented candles at my side and other spray stuffed hahahahaha. I love dried fish too ., but i can fried it outside coz it's really sooo strong.
I can't believe that i can still eat this kind of food again. I really missed the food in the Philippines. It's been long time i never had it.When i was chatting my family last saturday, i really showed them on cam. They're really surprised when they saw it, hahahaaha coz sometimes they chased me a lot on cam everytime they made something there specially my favorite foods.



We ordered a chinese foods yesterday on my Easter celebration and beko is my dessert with matching coffee . The fried fish....i can't save it at all from the day that i cook it coz it's jumped up rigth into my stomach hahaha.I ate it twice a day with my rice hahahaha..(lunch and dinner).. but i shared some to my friend Joy.That what's friends are for!. Oh! i forgot to take a pictures with my " kamoteng suman" that i made last week.That was really so000 good. OMG! what's happening to my diet now hahahaha....

8 comments:

Prettymom said...

ganahan ko ani ate liz hehehe.. btw i already added this to my 3 blogs please add mine too

Jojo said...

Tagai ko ate Liz be...Gigutom naman hinoon ko

Allen's Darling said...

hi ate Liz i already added this one to all my blogs please do the same - put in one name only allen my pinakamamahal na irog hehehhehee ingat and god bless..

My treasure said...

kalami sa imong biko te liz oi....wla kay bahaw diha ha ha.Ako na ka add te grabe after 500 yrs karon pa jud ko naka enter the dragon ha ha ha

Allen's Darling said...

hahhahaha ate ana jud ni basta mangita ug wawart hehehehhee ingat ate ....basta add mo lahat blog's ko okies...

Sendo said...

WAHHHHH...very yummy..i'm so hungry already!!!!

Nedekcir said...

Oi, i haven't eaten fish with head and skin in a very long time :(. nagtitiis na lang ako sa tuna in the can ha ha ha. nakakagutom.

Maya said...

langga, turuan nimo ko ug luto biko.Super palpak ako jan pero, favorite namin ng mga anak nako.
Please, please ,please.