Thursday, April 17, 2008

What about me??

Thanks! to my friend Laura for this wonderful tag.I aprreciate for always giving me a tags.



Let's start...

1.What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?- i text thru pc..that's my father!
2.What is wrong with you right now?- why? is something wrong to eat??hehehe..just eating here!
3.Do you ever miss your first love?- dats 19 kalawang..i dn't even remember his name hahaah
4.When did you last cry?- the other day...secret!!!
5.What do you hate?- kill joy people..
6.What do you want in your life right now?- maging donya hehehe...just kidding! I want to work hard to buy a house in Philippines.
7.Are you happy?- yes! although sometimes there's trials but keep happy.
8.What are you listening to?- the tv and kids watching their show
9.What do you smell like?- my febreeze
10.What time do you go to bed?- naaah! 1-2 am
11.Who was the last person in your bed besides you?-my hubby of course!
12.What do you wear to bed?- nothing hehehe..pls. don't laugh!
13.Do you tend to make relationships complicated?- oh big NO! for that
14.What did you do yesterday?-watching kids
15.What was the last movie you went to?- Enchanted
16.Is your shirt new?- Yep, new wash hehehe
17.Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?- big no...
18.Are you scared of bugs?- it depends...
19.How was your day today?- great! a little bit sleepy head
20.What do you think of Eminem?-what's that?? sorry..no idea!
21.Do you read?- yes of course ..why??
22.Do you sleep with a teddy bear?-yes my hubby,i make him like a teddy bear heheeh
23.Do you like anyone right now?- yes , if they're like me too.
25.Are you bored?- not really...as long as im on my pc
26.What are you excited about?- to go visit in Philippines
27.Who was last person to cook for you?- myself hehehee
28.Who was your last text message from?- from my father
29.Who was the last person to make you cry?-secret
30.Name someone whose name starts with the letter P?- Pokwang heheh
31.Do you care what others think about you?- sometimes
32.Have you ever been in love?- Yes
33.Do you trust people easily?- Sometimes
34.Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?- I already been married
35.Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?- Yes always
36.What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?- visit in philippines
37.Who was the last person to call you?- my friend Joy
38.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?- it depends..if i won a lottery hahaha will see!
39.What happened at 10:00 am today?- prepare kids food



I would like to pass this to Rosemarie ,weng,dixie and maridee

2 comments:

Maya said...

i do like your humor really.. love knowing you. so, you're visiting PHIL. Ikaun ko ug bulad gang.ug bisag-unsa.

Prettymom said...

hi ate liz finally i am done with the tag. hay ang dami kung tag ung iba nakakalimutan ko na